The Bridgestone T32 Tires are designed for longevity, sport handling, wet and dry performance and increased grip at a wider range of ambient temperatures. Following in the footsteps of the T31, the T32 takes a step forward incorporating new rubber compounds and designs, giving sport touring riders the confidence to hit the streets, rain or shine.
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit sport bikes and larger, heavier sport touring motorcycles.
- Increased longevity, compared to hypersport tires.
- New tread pattern design more effectively evacuates water, and silica rich compounds provide confidence in wet weather conditions.
- Updated rear design provides additional stability and larger contact patch, compared to the T31 model.
- 3LC rear (dual compound) provides grip and stability when cornering.