The Battlax Racing Street RS11 is built with technology derived from the highest levels of racing. Whether you are chasing lap times, or riding your favorite winding road, enjoy Bridgestone's most aggressive street sport tire.
- Increased cornering grip and stability, with improved rider feedback:
- The RS11 is the first road-oriented tire that has adopted the new V-MS-Belt construction in the rear which is currently used in Bridgestone's highest performing race tires.
- This significantly improves the contact area with the road surface, enhancing cornering grip.*
- A new molecular approach of fine carbon particles in terms of compounding has improved the bite to the road surface and enhanced the grip characteristics of the compound itself.*
- New 3LC compounds on the front and rear create greater grip, increased cornering stability, and improved rider feedback, with no sacrifice to straight line stability.*
- Groove pattern inspired by the BATTLAX Racing R11: Design adaptations make it an incredibly capable track tire, while still maintaining street tire performance.
- Increased wet performance: Enhanced water dispersion due to new groove design.*
- 1.9 seconds faster per lap (tested on a 2 minute lap).
- Sizing for modern liter bikes.
- DOT Approved (no tire warmers needed).
*Comparison based on Battlax Racing Street RS11 tire versus Battlax Racing Street RS10 tire from internal testing - results may vary.
- Load / speed rating: 58W.
- Construction: Radial.