Sale Sold out
Regular price $200.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The ultimate V-Twin tire to perfect the performance of the V-Twins of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- Great handling, line taking and holding - CRUISETEC enhances machine handling thanks to the combination of sport-touring derived profiles and robust carcasses. In a segment dominated by large and heavy motorcycles, the strong structural support still features the conformability of performance-oriented technological solutions.
- Immediate response at all stages also in wet conditions - Dual-compound rear sizes with a high rate of silica promote fast warm-up and chemical grip on wet asphalt whilst the tread pattern design delivers increased mechanical grip. The new compound recipes are coupled with innovative structural elements whilst the combination of liquid polymers with the latest generation of plasticizers maximize footprint conformability.
- Enjoy enhanced cornering grip - The innovative compounds and their layout on the rear tire blend performance into tire strength, required by big motorcycles with plenty of torque.
- Handling preserved throughout the entire tire lifespan - The combination of a solid tread pattern with constant-curvature contours and dual-compound layout ensures even wear and a constant area of the contact patch when moving from the upright to lean. This preserves the tire contour thanks to wear evenness, and improves also linear handling and side-to-side transitions throughout tire lifespan - whether during enthusiastic solo riding or whilst carrying a passenger. CRUISETEC is designed to match the mileage of stock V-Twin tires, but the consistency of its performance provides incomparable riding pleasure during its entire lifespan.
- Solid front-end feeling - Stiffer cords with lower end count allow more room for thicker rubber interstices, which offers enhanced damping properties. The result is a greater conformability of the contact patch that minimizes the feeling of a floating front-end when exiting turns and unsettling situations like 'groove wander' often perceived when riding on rain grooves or bumpy roads.
- The best response in wet conditions - Silica compound coupled with conformable carcass and tread pattern contribute to deliver outstanding confidence also in wet conditions.
- Linear contact-patch response with all generations of electronic rider aids - CRUISETEC is capable of effectively working with all generations of electronic rider aids. It's compounds and structure are tuned to soften contact patch pulsations experienced, particularly with old ABS systems.
- Alternated diverging grooves:
- Water evacuation.
- Braking efficiency.
- ABS optimization.
- Short converging grooves:
- Quick warm-up.
- Brush-like mechanical grip.