- All products returned must be in new, unused condition with all packaging and tags included. If it has been "taken for a test ride", " I only wore it one time" or installed on the bike it is no longer eligible unless it is defective, which would be a product warranty.
- Any discontinued items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
- All sales of discontinued items are Final..
- Eligible returns or exchanges must be arranged within 30 calendar days of the invoice/receipt date.
- Each return must have an approved RA# (Return Authorization Number) and be shipped back to 612 Moto within 10 business days from receipt of RA#.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Once you request an RA# go ahead and place a new order (online or over the phone) for the desired replacement, we will process the order and get it headed your way.
- When our team has received and inspected the item (typically within 24 hours of landing at 612 Moto) your refund will be processed with a credit being applied to your original method of payment (Credit Card, Pay Pal etc...). Please be aware that it can take 24-48 hours for the credit to show on your credit card account, this depends on your credit card company.
- We reserve the right to apply a restocking fee of 20%. This will be evaluated on a case by case bases.
- FREE SHIPPING: If the new order qualifies, there is no charge for shipping on the exchange back to you. You are only responsible for shipping the items to us at 612 Moto 825 Grove Rd, suite 4, Midlothian, VA 23114
- Alaska, Hawaii, APO and International orders do not qualify for free shipping and customer will need to arrange for their own return shipping.
Note: Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiples of the same or similar items with the intention of returning a majority of the order. If you need assistance choosing the right size etc., please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!
Spiegler Brake Line Kits are all Custom Made and will be subject to a 30% Restocking Fee in the event they need to be returned. Due to the 100+ combinations the lines are available in we may never receive another order for the exact combination returned.