Order Status marked "Order Unfilled": We have received your order and 612 Moto is ready to process and get it shipped out to you. Most orders will be processed within 24-36hr.
Order Status marked "Order Filled": Our Team has processed the order and are working to get it shipped out to you. Once an order has been marked "Order Processed" it cannot be modified or cancelled, as it is now in the que to be shipped out to you.
- When processing online or phone orders, it is sometimes necessary to request additional documentation relating to customers credit card, billing information or shipping address. This process may cause delays in order processing and may be requested with first time customers, existing customers with new personal information, high dollar orders, large quantity orders and any other order that is deemed necessary at the discretion of the 612 Moto staff..
- All orders can be paid via PayPal and is an acceptable form of payment if customer doesn't wish to provide the information that may be requested above.
- Information collected according to the terms above is used for fraud screening, prevention and protection ONLY. Customer’s personal information is not stored and is used for screening purposes at the time of order ONLY.
- Fraud is NOT tolerated and will be reported to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) that is a partnered with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).
- Gift Certs expire after a 1 year period.
- In the event there is an error with information included in the listing we will work to get this sorted out for you. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order if the pricing was incorrect or information in the listing supplied by the manufacturer does not match the item or contents of the kit.