Tires for Enduro road races of all engine sizes, capable of adapting to daily urban use and to adventures at weekends.
- Flexibility of use on asphalt roads and on rough ground, with high levels of road holding and safety on all types of surface.
- Tread with large central blocks for a more stable ride and V arrangement for the maximum grip in traction and braking.
- Optimized carcass for best stability at high speeds even at full load.
- Compound with balanced silica content capable of ensuring high mileage and better grip on both dry and wet surfaces.
- V arrangement of blocks: Stability on braking and regular wear of the tread - feeling of safety and high mileage.
- Differentiated structure of the carcass x-ply or reinforced radial: Optimized ride even with full loads - stability and driving precision for tortuous roads, flexibility and structural resistance for dirt roads.
- Different compounds for front and rear tires: Stable performance in a wide range of temperatures and in wet surface conditions - easy road holding, grip in the wet and excellent resistance off road.
- DOT approved.