You don't have to be world champion to get your hands on Michelin racing tire technology. Pilot Power tires use a rubber mix that was originally developed for MotoGP racing, and a tread pattern that covers less than 12% of the tire's surface. The result is a maximum lean angle of 50.6 degrees on dry pavement and 41.9 degrees in the wet, achieved with a stock sportbike.
- Rubber compound reaches operating temperature quickly.
- Incredible cornering grip.
- Impressive durability for a high-performance tire.
- Designed for high-performance sportbikes.
- Suitable for street or track use.
- MotoGP-derived rubber mix.
- Tread pattern covers less than 12% of the tire surface, for phenomenal cornering adhesion.
- Synthetic rubber mix derived from MotoGP tire technology, formulated to maintain consistent performance even at advanced stages of tire wear.
- 50.6 maximum lean angle in the dry, as measured at the Michelin test track.
- Load / Speed index: (58W).
- Construction: Radial.