Specially developed road-suitable enduro tires for big and powerful dual-sport motorcycles.
- 85% on-road / 15% off-road.
- Better grip - even in the wet - combined with excellent mileage on long trips, all thanks to innovative compounding technology.
- TractionSkin ensures extremely safe and short run-in time.
- A 0 steel belted construction on the rear wheel for enhanced stability and comfort even at high speeds and with large payloads.
- Original equipment 2013 KTM 1190 Adventure, KTM 1190 Adventure R and BMW R 1200 GS.
- Hand made in Germany.
MultiGrip - Makes it possible to use a homogenous grip grading with a single compound thanks to temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production process.
- Shoulder area, flexible = Grip.
- Central tread area, wear resistant = Mileage.
- Continuous transition.
TractionSkin - TractionSkin, a revolutionary new micro-rough tread surface, virtually puts an end to tire break-in. This is possible due to a new mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tire release agents.
ZeroDegree - 0 steel-belted construction guarantees excellent stability at high speeds.
RainGrip - New "Wet Grip" compound for superior wet grip and higher mileage.
Continental Flat Tire Roadside Assistance: FREE coverage with the purchase of any Continental Motorcycle Tire.
Three (3) year complimentary flat tire change or towing up to 150 miles at no charge. Tires must be registered online at www.totalconfidence-plan.com within 45 days of purchase to qualify for Flat Tire Roadside Assistance. Coverage is valid on replacement passenger, light truck and motorcycle tire purchases valid after March 15, 2017. For more information, please see the attached Continental Flat Tire Roadside Assistance information sheet.