Bridgestone Battlax T31 Sport Touring Tires
Standing on the shoulders of the T30 EVO, the T31 Tires from Bridgestone feature improved wet weather performance and a larger, more confidence inspiring contact patch - without sacrificing any of the dry performance or longevity of their little brother. These hoops are offered in GT spec versions to suit heavier machines and feature an aggressive tread pattern, complete with "deco grooves," that gives them a sporty look to match their sporty performance and feel. They are built with Bridgestone's MSB technology that provides excellent feel and feedback without sacrificing the high speed stability sport touring riders demand.
- 3LC (dual compound) rear construction offers enhanced stability and improved traction.
- Front compound features improved silica dispersion resulting in more flex and better wet weather performance.
- Higher sea/land ratio at shoulders improves water evacuation and rider confidence at lean.
- Mono-spiral belt construction (MSB) provides dynamic handling response with a light, linear feel and superb line holding ability.
- Groove angles optimized to generate maximum camber thrust.
- Larger contact patch at all angles when compared to the T30 EVO.
- Deco grooves provide a bold, aggressive look.