Bridgestone Corporation (Bridgestone) announces the launch of the BATTLAX ADVENTURECROSS AX41 tire, a new addition to its lineup of adventure touring motorcycle tires. The newest offering in the BATTLAX tire line features superior off-road performance and durability.
- The BATTLAX ADVENTURECROSS AX41 tire is engineered for predominantly off-road riding.
- This tire's superior off-road performance is the product of a high-rigidity compound as well as large blocks on the tire's perimeter that enable the tire to exhibit strong traction on muddy surfaces.
- The tire boasts a block cross-section area roughly 30 percent larger than the previous generation tire - this gives the new offering high grip and traction.
- Bridgestone utilizes a block wall angle optimization technology in the design of the BATTLAX ADVENTURECROSS AX41 tire. Tire engineers used this technology to optimize the block shapes in the tire's tread pattern to limit uneven wear.
- Rear BATTLAX ADVENTURECROSS AX41 tires use a compound that contributes to an increase in rigidity and durability of approximately 30 percent when compared to rear BATTLAX ADVENTURE A41 tires.