The DNA of Battlax has developed the improved utility performance in an adventure tire.
Wet grip, wear life, and stability when loaded have further evolved by reviewing the structure, compound, and pattern of the A40. Excellent handling under individual road conditions, in both dry and wet environments, has been achieved while seeking fun and riding safety. Bridgestone's latest trail radial Battlax Adventure A40.
- New radial replacement tires designed for modern Adventure touring bikes.
- Using the MotoGP heritage of the Battlax brand with the reputation of the Battle Wing name to create tires that deliver enhanced traction and stability on dry and wet surfaces.
- Revised rubber compounds using Silica-Rich and NanoPro-Tech designs for performance in a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
- Front tire features Mono-Spiral Belt construction, a revised rubber compound and a new tread pattern to ensure sport handling with inspired durability.
- New larger crown profile (front) improves contact patch for grip when cornering.
- Revised casing construction, large bead filler and a new tread pattern (rear tire) offer improved stability and traction.
- Rear tire offers enhanced mileage from new rubber compound and tread pattern.
- Tubeless (TL).
- V-rated for speeds up to 149 MPH.
Block rigidity has been reinforced to improve stability / abrasion resistance. A large block has been adopted to match the latest adventure-type motorcycles.
Touchdown performance has been strengthened to improve grip performance. By setting an independent groove, block rigidity balance and tread smoothness are now compatible.
Improved traction / brake performance on wet road surface. Drainage performance has been improved by creating a wide width groove.