Solo 2 DL
The new Solo 2 DL receives the data from two satellites constellations, GPS and Glonass: this is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version and the lap times are calculated within a maximum gap not higher than 2/100 sec.
- Solo 2 DL,
- Coil RPM input
- Find your track easily and quickly
Solo 2 can rely on a database of more than 2,000 tracks all over the world: as soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognizes the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times. In case the track is not in the database, no problem: Solo 2 realizes it and switches to learning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
- Configurable RGB LEDs
Even the predictive lap time is much more reliable, and the configurable RGB LEDs will give you the time gap compared to the best lap you set as reference.
- Race mode selection
Solo 2 can manage two types of races: Speed races in a closed circuit Performance tests (0-100 km/h etc.) In each of these configurations, Solo 2 gives the proper information during the test and powerful data review immediately after each session.
- Data recall on screen
At the end of your test, you can quickly review all the key information on your display.
- Wi-Fi communication with the PC
Wi-Fi connection: easy, fast, without connectors nor cables: the best way to configure your Solo 2, to manage the track database, to download the data to your PC.
- iPhone connection (Coming Soon)
Use your iPhone for a quick and comfortable data analysis, for managing the track database.
- SmartyCam HD connection
The perfect connection: get all the data from your ECU, merge them with the GPS information and transmit everything to the SmartyCam HD, that will show them in graphical overlay in the video.
Choose your ECU cable:
- OBD2: the standard vehicle diagnostic port beneath your dash supplies the Solo 2 DL with a wealth of information. This is the standard cable most people will use.
- CAN/RS232: the Solo 2 DL can be connected to your CAN Bus for an even richer, broader spectrum of information than OBD2. This cable can require a bit more know-how to connect, however.
- Coil RPM: the Solo 2 DL now features a digital input allowing to log RPM either from square wave signals (8-50 V each signal) or pulse signals (150-450 V ignition coil trigger – primary circuit).