Michelin Pilot Power Tires
You don't have to be world champion to get your hands on Michelin racing tire technology. Michelin Pilot Power tires use a rubber mix that was originally developed for MotoGP racing, and a tread pattern that covers less than 12% of the tire's surface. The result is a maximum lean angle of 50.6 degrees on dry pavement and 41.9 degrees in the wet, achieved with a stock sportbike.
- MotoGPderived rubber compound requires minimal warmup time
- The softest rubber mix in its class for remarkable grip, yet maintains tire performance even at advanced stages of wear
- Unprecedented lean angles: 50.6 degrees in the dry, 41.9 degrees in the wet
- Rubber mix remains soft even at lower temperatures providing excellent grip from the start of your ride
- Grooved area that's less than 12% of the tread pattern for phenomenal cornering adhesion