Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Rear Tires
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires add two-compound technology to the already renowned Pilot® Power range. While 2CT technology originated in MotoGP racing, Pilot® Power 2CT tires are intended for the most demanding sportbike riders, who use their bikes both on the road and for track days. Its tread surface is divided into three separate areas, incorporating two different rubber compounds. This helps provide numerous benefits in terms of dry grip, lean angle, handling and progressive acceleration and braking on wet surfaces.
- Real Moto GP technology from the tire company that has won 15 consecutive GPWorld Championships
- 20% softer rubber mix on the edges of the tread yields phenomenal cornering grip
- Unprecedented lean angles: 51.2 degrees in the dry on Michelin's test track
- Precise handling and feedback
- Track Day tire that is equally at home on the road