- Industry-first carbon fiber brake and clutch levers for the ultimate in lightweight and high strength
- True continuous-strand carbon fiber construction
- Patent-pending CRG Raceline Infinite Position adjust design
- Available in late-model Superbike and Supersport OEM applications
- CNC-machined billet black anodized aluminum adjustment mechanism
- Ballistic black-plated hardware
- Available in standard and short lengths
- Made in the U.S.A.
The basis for high performance composites is continuous strand fibers. Realizing the incredible strength and performance possible with Carbon fiber can only be achieved by tailoring the specific weave and direction of continuous strand fibers. CRG is the first and only constructor offering motorcycle brake and clutch levers with this technology.
CRG has combined the unmatched structural performance of Carbon fiber with our proprietary Raceline position adjustment mechanism. Raceline allows for precise static position adjustment of the lever preferred by pro racers.
Lightweight. Strong. Precise. Carbon.
This lever should not be used on any motorcycle, or in any application, other than specified. Doing so could result in serious bodily injury, a crash, and/or equipment damage. This component should be installed by a certified mechanic or qualified technician. It is intended for closed course race applications only.