A pedigree created by the world's best riders
Bridgestone's MotoGP development analysis used to improve stability, grip, and handling by optimizing block stiffness.
- New 3-D tread grooves to improve stability, grip and handling by optimizing block stiffness.
- Specially formulated rubber compounds front and rear offer sure grip as well as increased durability.
- New profile rear tire enables a larger contact patch for improved grip in mid to high lean angles.
- Rear is lighter than BT-003RS to lessen gyro effect for better handling.
- Compares to: Dunlop D211, Michelin Pilot Power Super Sport, Pirelli Rosso Corsa.
HTSPC - High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord - Bridgestone is the first motorcycle tire manufacturer to utilize multi-filament rubber insulated steel (MS.Belt) in the manufacture of its motorcycle radial tires. This technology offers many advantages over the steel that is used by the competition. This makes the tire more flexible, provides more stability without a reduction in bump absorption, and minimizes the generation of heat throughout the tire.
Free mounting and balance with rim off bike.