The Michelin Commander II - available in a wide range of sizes to fit American and Metric cruisers - has nearly twice the mileage of competing cruiser tires!
- A new standard in cruiser tire longevity:
- Commissioned third-party tests show that the Michelin Commander II tire lasts almost twice as long as its main competitors.
- Innovative technology:
- Michelin's Amplified Density Technology: a highly dense, more rigid tire casing that helps deliver excellent feedback and handling.
- All-new rubber compound formulated for exceptional grip on wet or dry roads, along with remarkable durability.
- Innovative longitudinal tread pattern for efficient water evacuation and grip on wet roads.
- Square bead-wire package improves casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation.
- A groundbreaking new look:
- A unique tread design for head-turning looks.
- A premium sidewall treatment that enhances cruiser styling.
Michelin ADT Amplified Density Technology - A high-density more-rigid tire casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling. Aramid tread plies on the rear tire resist centrifugal growth reduce weight and provide excellent stability.