Designed for pro and amateur drag racers alike, the Dragmax combines Dunlop's most advanced technologies. Made in the U.S. in same factory on the same machines as the MotoAmerica road race slicks, the Dragmax offers unparalleled grip, stability, and consistency through the use of Dunlop's proprietary compounds, construction and manufacturing techniques. These technologies make the Dragmax capable of handling the demands of Pro Street class motorcycles, where horsepower and speeds have increased to remarkable levels in recent years.
- The Dragmax is a radial tire that utilizes Dunlop's exclusive N-TEC technology, which combines the benefits of cut-breaker construction with continuously-wound aramid Jointless Tread construction for maximum feel and stability
- Features ultra-soft compound and is wider and flatter than a typical hypersports tire also helps lay down a bigger footprint
- Minimizes centrifugal growth to keep that footprint as consistent as possible, which also reduces the risk of de-beading
- The combination of a flat profile, ultra-soft compound, and N-TEC construction creates Maximum Grip Technology, or MGT
- Allows racers to run very low pressure, increasing the footprint for maximum traction
- For Drag racers on metric and v-twin motorcycles